#Students, through this article I would like to share some‘Guidelines for SSC exam’ .
I noticed many #children running here and there collecting notes for last 2 week preparation, they want to do their best in their exam, O. K, its alright,but I have suggestion for them instead of collecting new #learning material,they should invest their time in revising their previous material only thoroughly ,as we all know if you get tired in collecting materials ,you may not feel more energetic or fresh while learning because of tiredness.
- You should take care if you have made all submissions(assignments) on time .
- You should solve practice papers.
- Review your mistakes and rewrite papers again and get it checked or check yourself critically.
- See the papers of other students learn from their way of writing paper.
- While writing papers always plan your answers before.
- Always practice paper to complete it before 20 or 30 minutes,this will help you to complete paper on time and you will be able to recheck your paper carefully.
- Before exam don’t eat heavy food, because then one may not be able to write paper efficiently.
- Prepare a checklist of things you require while appearing in the exam.
- Take sufficient sleep,so that you can write exam more efficiently.
- Drink more water.
- One may take multi-vitamin tablets.
- Do yoga or take a walk when you feel more tired. Meditation is good for increasing #concentration.
- Avoid eating food from outside as now you require to be fit and fine for writing paper.
- Never apply new strategies in exam without testing it.( New way of presenting answers, because sometimes it may be outdated or more time consuming and one may run short of time so it is wise that you should present your answer in the same way as you have practiced .)
- Some children have #Exam Fear, then I would like to advise them ‘Fear ‘can be overcome by well preparation.