You can listen the dohe of saint Kabir, Raheem and Tulsidas with their meaning in Hindi on You Tube :
If you are making #projects in Hindi , then following links may help
for Dohe Of Rahim click below
रहीम दास जी के दोहे(Dohe Of Rahimdas)
गोस्वामी तुलसीदास जी के दोहे(Dohe Of Tulsidas)
How to choose topic for #Hindi Projects :
While choosing topics for Hindi Projects , you should first decide what is the objective of ‘project?’ .
- If your objective is to increase vocabulary then ‘Muhavare with their Meaning ‘ can be nice topic .
- If the objective of project is to develop writing skill then ‘ Report writing ‘, Dialogue writing ‘ or ‘Essay writing ‘ can be better option for projects .
- If you want to develop communication skill ;then you may organize a debate competition for developing language skills .
- Language teachers can take #children to different language seminars or they can make their children witness the interviews of poets or writers .
- Language teachers themselves participate in different contests and share their experiences with the students .
While making projects one should always keep in mind the main theme of the projects , sometime we do more decoration and the main theme may remain untouched by the projects , so one needs to be more conscious about the main objective behind the projects .