If you are a #non-native English speaker, and you wish to learn #English, then this post will help you to learn English. First, you must figure out why you want to learn English. That is deciding why you want to learn this language. If you want to learn English just to communicate in day-to-day life, you don’t need to worry about vocabulary. But if your target is to focus on some literary work, you need to be more disciplined. Below are some of the proven methods for #learning English:
- Ability to connect words for making sentences: if you develop this skill of making sentences, you will find yourself more comfortable speaking in English.
- Listen to more #English conversations: try to find out how you can listen to more English conversations. If possible, try to listen to English news or watch English movies.
- Practice in front of a mirror: if you practice in front of a mirror, you can boost confidence in yourself. Imagine that you are speaking in front of a real audience. This will boost your self-confidence.
- Keep a dictionary with you: always keep a dictionary with you (mother tongue to English). This will help you to find words you want to say in English.
- Start speaking English: most people fear to speak, but this fear will disappear once you make a start to speak English. If others laugh, let them laugh; but you should not give up. You should take all those events positively.
- If you want to know the pronunciation of any word, then please click here .
- I would like to recommend following books for your guaranteed success. These are really the books which will help you improve your spoken English.
- For learning proper sound pronunciation click here . You must master phonetics to speak like native speakers .