This is the magic of technology that today we don’t need to move in search of new books in bookstalls . Sometimes books are out of stocks . So here you find books in pdf format or you can read online at no cost . NCERT books (DELHI Board) MAHARSHTRA STATE BOARD BOOKS
Quote of the Day
Get more Educational Articles like this
in your inbox
Join to our 4300 SUBSCRIBERS and get interesting EDUCATIONAL Articles and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- How To Get Higher Marks in Mathematics February 19, 2018
- India Of My Dreams ! August 15, 2017
- Advantages Of Being Innocent July 29, 2017
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers CBSE Class 10 May 27, 2017
- A and B together can do a piece of work in 15 days. If A’s one day work be 3/2 times the one day’s work of B; find in how many days each alone will do the work. May 23, 2017
- A boat takes 5 hours to go 300 km downstream. It takes the same time to go 150 km upstream. Calculate (i) the speed of the boat in still water (ii) the speed of the stream. May 23, 2017
- 90% acid solution and 97% acid solution are mixed to obtain 21 litres of 95% acid solution. How many litres of each solution are mixed? May 23, 2017
- A and B have some pencils. If A gives 10 pencils to B, then B will have twice as many as A. And if B gives 10 pencils to A, then they will have the same number of pencils. How many pencils does each have? May 23, 2017
- A farmer sold a calf and a cow for Rs 760, thereby making a profit of 25% on the calf and 10% on , the cow. By selling them for Rs 767.50 he would have realised a profit of 10% on the calf and 25% on the cow. Find the cost price of each. May 23, 2017
- A cyclist rode a distance of 12 km against the wind in 3 hrs. He rode back the same distance with the wind in 1 hour only. Find the speed of the wind and the speed of the cyclist, if there is no wind. May 23, 2017