Today as everywhere in India has an atmosphere for 16th Loksabha Election 2014 . Each party is projecting themselves as the benevolent for the nation .But ask them why their interest for nation emerging now ?Why not before Loksabha Election ? Will not they be able to serve the nation without power ? Do they have same interest for common people as… Read more →
Quote of the Day
Get more Educational Articles like this
in your inbox
Join to our 4300 SUBSCRIBERS and get interesting EDUCATIONAL Articles and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- India Of My Dreams ! August 15, 2017
- Advantages Of Being Innocent July 29, 2017
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers CBSE Class 10 May 27, 2017
- A and B together can do a piece of work in 15 days. If A’s one day work be 3/2 times the one day’s work of B; find in how many days each alone will do the work. May 23, 2017
- A boat takes 5 hours to go 300 km downstream. It takes the same time to go 150 km upstream. Calculate (i) the speed of the boat in still water (ii) the speed of the stream. May 23, 2017
- 90% acid solution and 97% acid solution are mixed to obtain 21 litres of 95% acid solution. How many litres of each solution are mixed? May 23, 2017
- A and B have some pencils. If A gives 10 pencils to B, then B will have twice as many as A. And if B gives 10 pencils to A, then they will have the same number of pencils. How many pencils does each have? May 23, 2017
- A farmer sold a calf and a cow for Rs 760, thereby making a profit of 25% on the calf and 10% on , the cow. By selling them for Rs 767.50 he would have realised a profit of 10% on the calf and 25% on the cow. Find the cost price of each. May 23, 2017
- A cyclist rode a distance of 12 km against the wind in 3 hrs. He rode back the same distance with the wind in 1 hour only. Find the speed of the wind and the speed of the cyclist, if there is no wind. May 23, 2017
- If the breadth of a rectangle is increased by 3 cm and length is reduced by 2 cm its area would increase by 20cm2. But if the breadth is reduced by 2 cm and length is increased by 1 cm the area would be reduced by 24cm2 , Find the length and breadth of the rectangle. May 23, 2017