“Why could children not complete their note books ? ” This was the question I used to ask myself many times . I realized that for this ,we teachers are also responsible . I recall my childhood. I remembered that I used to complete those subject’s note books which were regularly checked. Many times all us teachers jump on students together and ask them to complete their note books. All of sudden we should not ask them to complete their note books. We should ask them to complete them regularly and we should check them regularly. We should provide them a schedule for this work. If we take care of students while class is in session, we can inspire most of the students to complete their work. We should pay attention to each and every student. This is possible if we are attentive. We should take round and tell them to write, those who are not writing. Here ,I mentioned telling the children to write, but mostly teachers don’t tell but shout at the students. Once a year they find out who is not writing, and then ,they scold them for not completing their work. It is our duty to take care of them. It is our duty to inspire them to learn by paying continuous attention to them. Sometimes we do our work as if we are doing them a favour. Because of such attitudes, many school’s strengths are decreasing. Teaching them is our duty. Their progress is the evaluation of our teaching. Just try to recall your teachers. How were they? Do you behave like them? Place yourself in the place of a child and then imagine how you should behave with students. We are responsible for the student’s future. We should always remember our childhood. We should never hurt students. We teachers should make efforts to put them (students) on right track. Many times the family atmosphere is not healthy for completing their notes. Some parents always quarrels. Some students are very sensitive, they get mentally disturbed. So we should have love and sympathy for students. Children are not so free to share their family problems with us. They are not mature enough to adjust to many circumstances taking place in their life. So we make them understand that they will also become unique personalities like Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar or Sir J. C Bose.
Quote of the Day
Get more Educational Articles like this
in your inbox
Join to our 4300 SUBSCRIBERS and get interesting EDUCATIONAL Articles and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- How To Get Higher Marks in Mathematics February 19, 2018
- India Of My Dreams ! August 15, 2017
- Advantages Of Being Innocent July 29, 2017
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers CBSE Class 10 May 27, 2017
- A and B together can do a piece of work in 15 days. If A’s one day work be 3/2 times the one day’s work of B; find in how many days each alone will do the work. May 23, 2017
- A boat takes 5 hours to go 300 km downstream. It takes the same time to go 150 km upstream. Calculate (i) the speed of the boat in still water (ii) the speed of the stream. May 23, 2017
- 90% acid solution and 97% acid solution are mixed to obtain 21 litres of 95% acid solution. How many litres of each solution are mixed? May 23, 2017
- A and B have some pencils. If A gives 10 pencils to B, then B will have twice as many as A. And if B gives 10 pencils to A, then they will have the same number of pencils. How many pencils does each have? May 23, 2017
- A farmer sold a calf and a cow for Rs 760, thereby making a profit of 25% on the calf and 10% on , the cow. By selling them for Rs 767.50 he would have realised a profit of 10% on the calf and 25% on the cow. Find the cost price of each. May 23, 2017
- A cyclist rode a distance of 12 km against the wind in 3 hrs. He rode back the same distance with the wind in 1 hour only. Find the speed of the wind and the speed of the cyclist, if there is no wind. May 23, 2017