Table of Contents
- 0.1 New creative ideas for Hindi Projects
- 0.2 Following are the links for some great Dohes, easy to understand.
- 1 Let’s see 16 innovative ideas for making Hindi Projects :
New creative ideas for Hindi Projects
If you are searching for Hindi projects then it is the site from where you can get ideas to make your Hindi projects.
- Meaning of Hindi Muhavare
- for Dohe Of Rahim click below रहीम दास जी के दोहे
- Dohe of Tulsi Das गोस्वामी तुलसीदास जी के दोहे
- कबीर दास जी के दोहे (Dohe Of Kabir ) …
Let’s see 16 innovative ideas for making Hindi Projects :
- Script Writing: You can write a script. If you have a story then you can convert it into a script, I mean a drama. For this, you should imagine the scene, settings, and theme. Dialogues should be as per the characters. You should decide how many characters will be there, their age, their family status as there are rich or poor because dialogue differs from character to character.
- Puppets: Puppet shows can also be used to depict cultural issues through Hindi Projects.
- Historical Role Plays: Roles of different historical personalities can be played for example,’ Jhansi ki Rani’, ‘Subhash Chandra Bose’ or National Hero, ‘The Great Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ‘ etc.
- Folk Songs: Different dialects are there like Bhojpuri, Maithili, etc., songs of such dialects can be included in the projects.
- Film Making: This can be an innovative project for students because this is a productive activity, more students can be included and different tasks can be assigned to them like director, actor, singer or producer, etc.
- Translation: In Hindi Projects, translation of other language text into Hindi or Hindi to students’ mother tongue can be assigned to students whose mother tongue is not Hindi.
- Muhavare and Kahavatein: Students can be asked to prepare stories on several muhavare and kahavatein.
- Stories of ancient literature and their translation into Hindi
- Different tools and implements and their names in pure Hindi.
- Reviews of Hindi Movies :
- Reviews Hindi Books
- Literatures of World Famous Writers: Literature of Premchand, Ravindranath Tagore, and Sharatchand can be displayed as masterpieces of Hindi Literature in Hindi Projects.
- Language games: Students can be asked to develop various language games, they are more creative, it’s very easy to develop, like antakshari of synonyms of Hindi words (nouns)
- Different forms of Hindi Language: As Hindi is spoken all over the world but not with an accent or in the same forms, the Hindi of Uttar Pradesh may be a little different from the Hindi of Rajasthan.
- History of Hindi: If you include this then it will look like a research paper, it’s interesting, and you need to search it.
We have discussed some topics for Hindi projects, but they can be included in other languages also.
If you have some more ideas relevant to this topic, please let me know through your comment. Will you like to share it with your friends.