You do mistakes because you have a faith about yourself that you can do mistakes .You should learn to find that where you do mistakes , at which point you always get wrong . When you recheck your paper or sums , keep in brain that you are re-checking your paper for perfection and betterment .
Steps to eradicate silly mistakes :
- Identify at which point you do mistakes
- What are the reasons for those mistakes
- Think what solutions are available to this situation
- Ask to yourself why you do mistakes because you are the best person who can answer this question better than any one else .
- Try to clear your concepts for a particular topic or units
- Go through the papers of other students who are doing better than you .
- Never write paper in a hurry , keep proper pace . Maintain proper speed to write paper . You should solve more practice papers , so that you can plan your answers very well . If you stuck any where , leave that question , go to other questions and after solving those questions which you know very well , come to solve that question which you have left . Remember never do hurry when you are in a hurry .
- Dedicate few hours or minutes everyday to strengthen those points where you always lose
Mistakes are nothing but they are something where you need to focus more and practice more . For example children who do mistakes in transposing the integers or variable in an equation , they should download the worksheet of Multiplication or Division or sums based on BODMAS Rule .
Instead of crying or lamenting on your mistakes , thing how you can stop it . Practice and practice till you master it .
Self-Discipline and practice are the keys to success .
There are so many resources available for you .