Table of Contents
- 1 Let’s See Why Do we Celebrate Festivals ?
- 2 Scientific reasons behind celebrating festivals explained in this article in detail.
- 3 Social and economic reasons also why do we celebrate Festivals?Why Do we celebrate Festivals?
- 4 Scientific Reason Behind Celebrating Festivals Why Do We Celebrate Festivals? :
- 5 Historical and Scientific reason behind celebrating festivals Why Do We celebrate Festivals? :
- 6 Why do we celebrate festivals in 1st grade , 2nd grade , 3rd grade or 4th Grade ?
Let’s See Why Do we Celebrate Festivals ?
Scientific reasons behind celebrating festivals explained in this article in detail.
They teach us values and bring humans together. They bind us with each other. Each and every celebration has its history and valid reasons. Each festival has its interesting story.
It is human nature to love the celebration . The celebration word is only festive.
Each and every country in the world has its unique Geography and History. In this world, not a single stone is similar to each other. This nature itself is full of variety. This universe is full of various cultures, traditions. Even in one country people mostly fight among themselves for one or another reason. So what makes them come together. So make them come together? It is their culture and civilization.
Festival is a part of culture and civilization. It reminds us of the values of those great souls with whom they are related. For example, the Christmas festival reminds us of the values and principles taught by Jesus Christ.
Buddha Jayanti teaches us universal brotherhood. Lord Buddha has taught the world how one can get rid of sorrows. Mahavir Jain Taught the world ‘Live and let live ‘. When we talk about religion each religion taught humanity, love, peace, and brotherhood.
Now let’s see how geography is related with festivals ? Many festivals in India ( other agrarian countries) , are related with seasons . Mostly when crops are harvested . The method and rituals are also relevant to the availability of the resources . For example :
Just see the co-relation, when there is new moon day, the festival of light (Diwali ), and when there is hot summer in the month of March ( Holi ) festival of colours and water is celebrated.
Social and economic reasons also why do we celebrate Festivals?Why Do we celebrate Festivals?
- Festivals bring freshness to life.
- They remove boredom.
- They are the source of national integration and unity.
- Furthermore, they remind us of our cultural values
- They are good for an integrated nation and its unity.
- Many people get employment.
- Because of their celebration, the country’s economy also develops.
Scientific Reason Behind Celebrating Festivals Why Do We Celebrate Festivals? :
- If we notice then every festival has some scientific reason behind its celebration, we need to think about how and why a celebration can be scientific? The reason is psychological. Have you heard about placebo effects? Just by the imagination that there would be a grand celebration of an event, a patient also starts feeling better. Because he would dream, why he should be cured? And these feelings work as medicine and even a patient also gets cured faster. There are many occasions when a person gets recovered from a serious illness just by thinking he should remain alive so that his (or her) family members could celebrate festivals happily. So festivals work as a reason for living.
- The festivals have their importance in all fields of knowledge, when we celebrate festivals we become physically more active and this increases our metabolism and regulates blood circulations and this is good for our fitness.
- One of the most important scientific reasons behind celebrating festivals is showing gratitude towards nature and protecting the planet from global warming and the 3rd world war. Because the World has become like a family, I mean now we don’t feel that (this World) is so huge due to modern technology and means of transport. Positive vibes spread across the globe. So, there may so much scientific reason behind celebrations of festivals, we have discussed a few of them.
Historical and Scientific reason behind celebrating festivals Why Do We celebrate Festivals? :
- History repeats. But can we stop repeating the mistakes of history? Yes, we can do so, by celebrating festivals. When we celebrate festivals, we also remember the historical events related to them.
- Science has affected the history of the world by created new inventions and new technology to celebrate the festivals but it has caused disaster also. The celebration of Diwali with cracker is a festival but the bombardment of atomic bombs during the war is a disaster.
- National Festivals like Independence Day, remind us of the history of the nation and the struggle that the county had to make to attain freedom.
Why do we celebrate festivals in 1st grade , 2nd grade , 3rd grade or 4th Grade ?
Primary Kids ,should be taught about their culture and values . They should be taught , what is history behind that particular day . These tiny kids ,will feel proud of their cultural heritage . So its good concepts to celebrate the festivals and yes , they must have proud of their culture and religion .
So now you must have understood why do we celebrate festivals? Or the scientific reason behind celebrating festivals.