How to be the top in merit ? Yes , winners don’t do different things, but they do things differently . There are 7 main steps to make any thing happen , they are :
- Attraction and love for your goal: If you love your goal, you can struggle and work more. Then you will work for your goal on your own. There will be more self-study. There will be more discipline because you will be self-disciplined. Then you will work for it while all other people will be sleeping. You will monitor your own work. A strong bond will be created between you and your target. Then you will be thinking about your goal all the time. You will become mad for it. In dreams, also you will see books. It means you are very close to your goal. Love it. Love your dream. Love your goal. You target will be attracted towards you are like a magnet.
- A strong burning desire : If you have a strong burning desire, you will never feel tired. Your strong ‘Will’ will always inspire you to study. So ask a question to yourself,”Do I really want to be the top in Merit ?” Remember, “failure is not a crime, but a low aim is a crime .”
- Early beginning: Every action needs time. Nothing is free. Everything is paid in terms with two things; money and time . But between money and time, time is more costly. So start on your journey for success as early as possible.
- Proper Training : Go through proper training. Proper training means take training from an experienced and well trained teacher. You may get advantages from their experience. Respect them. Don’t evaluate their teaching with money. Money can be earned and spent. Knowledge will always survive. Never interfere with them. Then magic will happen. Do their homework sincerely. Make them feel happy with your self-discipline.
- Revision, proper revision: There should be a proper revision. Proper means revision in a proper way. Solve more papers. Solve previous years papers within a proper time limit.
- Common sense during real exams : Sometimes we see totally new questions on a real exam, at that time, instead of being in a panic, try to translate them, try to relate them with your past knowledge. Take a deep breath and concentrate. Try to face all unknown circumstances with 100 % of your effort.
- Concentration and patience : Study with concentration. Always keep your dream in front of you. Ask yourself why you are learning? What is your goal? Many times we don’t understand some concepts on the first attempt. Then retry, retry, and keep trying. Your every trial will take you towards perfection.
- Never Give Up : Yes, never give up. Success is a journey and it never stops. Keep trying. We don’t always get a favorable outcome. But those who win, keep trying. Always remember, many inventions have been done after several failures. Our failures inspire us. And yes, success is important not just for yourself, but also for your nation. So never give up. Bold and strong people become bolder and stronger after failure . Our failures inspires us.