If you are in search of videos of Yogas for kids then this article is for you .
Table of Contents
Yogas for Kids
Advantages of Vajrasana :
- This is good for mental health and meditation .
- It is good for digestion .
- In this posture we can sit for longer time and it develops our concentration .
Advantages of Padmasana :
- Refreshes the body and keep our mind alert .
- It is good for knee ,ankles and joints
- Like Vajrasana , it is also a meditative asana .
- It teaches how to sit erectly and properly .
Mudras are nothing but they are the postures made with thumb and other fingers .
Our all nerves are connected to our fingers. Different fingers are the symbols of different forces of nature like air ,akash , Vayu , jal and agni .
According to Indian sources of knowledge , our body and universe are made of these five fundamental elements .
Best time for doing Yogas :
Should we use Yoga-mat ?
Yes , we should use Yoga mat or some other cloth or anything on the earth surface, on which we do yoga , this is necessary because while we do yoga our body generate energy and heat and due to Yoga-mat , that heat and energy do not pass to earth directly . So, these two yogas for kids will transform their physical and mental health . This will make them better in studies , they could score higher grades .